COVID-19 continues to pose a severe risk to communities and requires all people in California to follow recommended precautions. This guidance provides direction on outdoor adult sports activities to support a safe environment for these sports. The guidance applies to all organized youth sports and recreation— including school- and community-sponsored programs, and privately-organized clubs and leagues — and adult recreational sports (hereafter youth and adult sports).
With the return to league games ahead: We wanted to remind everyone that we still have Covid Protocols we must follow.
Please read through these protocols below:
- All spectators must wear a mask at all times
- Players should wear a mask heading to the field & leaving the field
- Only Immediate family members should attend as spectators
- Spectators should arrive at the field 5 minutes prior to kick off
- All spectators must socially distance
Please review the important links to the right of this page.